Are you an experienced heavy vehicle truck driver with a clean driving record? We have a great opportunity located in Minchinbury. On offer is ongoing work with flexibility with varied shifts available. Local driver 5AM start everyday and also an evening changeover shift which is also ongoing. Immediate start.
- Operating heavy vehicle trucks
- Manual handling duties where required
- Loading goods onto truck, restraining goods
- Undertaking basic truck inspections and maintenance.
- Maintain records (such as log books)
- Yard work where necessary
What you need
Recent truck driving experience such as a HC Truck Driver and a clean driving record. A minimum of 12 months operating experience in your license class. You will need to be safety focused, with a high level of physical fitness and willingness to perform manual labour when required.
- Current Heavy Vehicle licence (MC, HC,)
- Forklift licence (desirable)
- Coupling/uncoupling truck to trailers experience
- Load restraint and gating/strapping experience
- An aptitude for mechanics.
- Varied shifts and paid overtime
- Multiple pay runs, to ensure you are always paid on-time
- Discounts from Woolworths, JB Hi-Fi, Kmart, Event Cinemas, and more.
If you are interested in applying for this truck driver opportunity send your resume now.
We realise you may not have an updated resume accessible right now. We do not want you to miss out, so send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and provide details of your relevant experience, licenses.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....