Our client is a national company that is a specialist logistics provider to the automotive sector. The Darwin team are currently seeking experienced HC Truck Drivers to join them for ongoing work.
Approximately 38 hours per week.
- General freight delivery
- Preparing and checking vehicle loads prior to departure and arrival destinations
- Loading and unloading truck
- Transport vehicles on vehicle carriers locally
- Communicating with suppliers and customers
- Completing con notes/run sheets and ensuring you collect all the critical documents
- Adhering to the Driver Manual and safety goals in direct areas of responsibility and adhering to all relevant OH&S legislative, policy and procedural requirements.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- HC Licence (Minimum 1 year driving experience)
- Be available to work Monday to Friday
- Excellent customer service skills as you will be dealing with suppliers upon delivery
- Physically fit to check loads
If you feel you possess the necessary skills and experience please hit the 'apply now' button. Alternatively please email your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Sally 08 8923 4300. Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....