Our client is looking for individuals with unique, diverse talents and a passionate drive to join their drone delivery service team and take on the role as Ground Support Operator based in Ringwood and across VIC.
The Ground Support Operator works autonomously to help deploy drones on a daily basis, ensuring all packages are loaded on the drone aircraft as well as maintaining and packing down the nest in a way that ensures high degree of safety and efficiency.
- The GSO is primarily responsible for pre-flight inspections and daily set up.
- Pack and load packages to aircraft
- Maintaining the nest site and ensuring that any equipment requiring replenishment are ordered.
- Identify aircrafts that require maintenance action
- Report any unsafe or unusual occurrences to the operations manager
- The ideal candidate will need to have an excellent work ethic, with a positive attitude and high attention to detail, ready to take on any given task.
- Must have Australian Driving license
- Must be a able to work autonomously as well in a team environment
- Strong problem solver and physically fit to complete heavy duties
- Able to work outdoors when required
- Able to work weekends!
- We welcome applications if you have customer service and/or retail experience
- Bonus if you are tech savvy
This is a casual position with the opportunity to go full-time.
Please click on the link to apply and our consultant will contact you.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.