Governance, Risk & Compliance Security Analyst
12 Month Contract Engagement
If you are a governance, risk & compliance passionate security professional, then look no further. We are seeking a humble and highly committed GRC Security Analyst to join a well known government organization on a 12 month contract engagement.
What will the role entail?
The selected contractor will be required to undertake some or all of following duties as directed by the Team Leader, Security Governance:
- Provide advice to management on usage of external access resources including risks, issues and security violations
- Undertake audits to identify the level of compliance to the approved technical and security architecture
- Obtains and acts on vulnerability information and conducts security risk assessments for business applications and computer installations; provides authoritative advice and guidance on security strategies to manage the identified risk
- The ability to successfully align Information Security with Business objectives to meet IS18/ISO27001 compliance and meet Agency ISMS targets
- Ensure that deliverables are prioritised and completed within the specified timeframes
- Compliance with company Technical Architecture
- Compliance with company Change Management process
- Assist with other aspects of security services as directed by the Team Leader, Security Governance
Essential Qualifications/ Certifications/ Skills:
The selected contractor must have experience in and knowledge of the following:
- Security Risk & Compliance
- ISO 27001/2 Risk Assessments
- Knowledge of the application of security principles to ICT systems and services
- Secure remote access
- Firewalls, proxy servers and web servers
- External access environments
- Web-based security
- Network security and encryption
- Technical projects
Highly Desirable Qualifications/ Certifications/ Skills:
- Technical report writing
- Presentation skills
- ITIL framework
For a confidential conversation please get in touch now!
firstname.lastname@example.org | 0415 550 810...