Your new company
Our client is the wealth division of a Big 4 Bank and one of Australia’s leading wealth experts, they have been helping Australians build and protect their wealth for over 40 years. They provide investment, superannuation and insurance solutions to help customers prepare for today and tomorrow.
Your new role
- Servicing complex customer enquiries in an inbound contact centre
- Working in a high energy and motivating structured environment
- Meeting and exceeding customer focused Key Performance Indicators
Your skills and experience
- Finance background obtained through University spanning across studies in commerce, business, finance, and economics among others is essential
- Demonstrated experience in customer service within the retail or hospitality industry
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to take on a fast paced workplace
Joining our client has many perks besides building a long and stable career. You'll be:
- Accessing some of the best banking products and services at discounted rates
- Entitled to a suit of online learning, training modules and career planning tools to grow with us
- Encouraged to participate in the community through paid volunteer leave and secondments available
Please note: All applicants must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident
Your next step
To launch your career, click ‘apply now’ or contact Sandra Sadaka, Consultant on Sandra.Sadaka@randstad.com.au or 02 8095 1752.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....