Your new company
This organisation is renowned for leading the Australian banking industry. They value employee contribution and provide great opportunities to progress within the Wealth space. Your new team thrives upon delivering exceptional customer service and continuously implementing improvement strategies.
Your new role
- Guide customers to make informed decisions to satisfy their financial needs
- Assist in providing customers access to the most suitable Insurance and Investment products
- Educate customers with wealth options, facts and solutions
- Maintain up to date knowledge of industry compliance, policy
- RG146 qualifications to further enhance your career
Your skillset and experience
- Customer Service experience is essential, open to industry
- A Finance/Business related degree obtained throughout university
- A sounds understanding of wealth management, banking and financial services
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Strong multitasking skills and the ability to work in a dynamic environment
Gain the opportunity to progress within a reputable company. Your new role will provide you with the chance to enhance your skills and develop your knowledge in wealth management. Your new team is collaborative and engaging, which presents a diverse and positive work culture. Enjoy the convenience of working nearby the train station, shops and restaurants/cafes.
Your next step
To launch your career, click ‘apply now’ with an updated copy of your CV or contact Sandra Sadaka, on firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....