Your new company
Your business unit – Market Operations, supports inward and outward payments processing across multiple financial market products. You wider team supports and service stock broking and margin lending transactions, post trade executions across retail, wholesale and institution client segments.
Your new role
- Process all broker transfers, conversions, off market transfers and any other administration functions
- Investigate, resolve and respond to any client service officer (CSO) queries and requests form other departments
- Liaise with internal department clients, ACH, ASX participants, support staff, international settlement agents, auditors and other regulatory bodies
- Assist with special projects such as User Acceptance Testing (UTA) and Quality Assurance (QA) work.
Your skillset and experience
- Recent Graduate
- Previous banking and finance experience or trading knowledge preferred
- Proficient communication skills and attention to detail
- Eagerness to learn and contribute to the wider team
Shape your career within one of the big 4 banks and enjoy growth and development opportunities. Your new team is a collaborative, high functioning team that values performance based on integrity and excellence.
Your next step
To launch your career, click ‘apply now’ or contact Clio, Consultant at email@example.com.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....