Your new company
This investment bank is renowned for leading the Australian financial industry. The organisation values service and always aims to assist their people, customers and the wider community. They foster a diverse and positive work culture and team environment where employees are valued and recognised for their work efforts and commitment.
Your new role
- First point of contact for customers, employers and internal and external advisors - phone based role
- Provide guidance and assistance to customers across superannuation and investment products
- Strong knowledge and understanding of wealth services, including investment, superannuation and retirement income products, investment platforms, private banking and insurance solutions
Your skills and experience
- Finance background obtained through University spanning across studies in commerce, business, finance, and economics among others is essential
- Demonstrated experience in customer service within the retail or hospitality industry
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to take on a fast paced workplace
Shape your experience within a Big Four Bank and enjoy opportunities to progress your career. Your new team is a collaborative, high functioning group of individuals who value delivering service with integrity and quality. This organisation offers extensive and thorough training programs which aid staff learning and development. Enjoy the convenience of offices just minutes from Wynyard station and generous employee benefits.
Please note: All applicants must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident
Your next step
To launch your career, click ‘apply now’ or contact Sandra Sadaka, Consultant on Sandra.Sadaka@randstad.com.au.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....