Do you have excellent written skills? Would you like to be part of the Federal Government's recruitment process? Would you like an opportunity to work flexibly and undertake ad hoc assignments? Then scribing might be the right job for you!
As a scribe you will have the opportunity to assist our Federal Government clients through their phases of recruiting staff.
Your duties can vary and may include:
- recording detailed notes during job interviews
- guiding and supporting selection panels through the recruitment process
- conducting reference checks
- preparing final selection reports
What you will bring to the role:
- a strong commitment and focus on customer service
- strong verbal and written communication skills
- ability to build rapport with people at various levels
- general flexibility and availability for ad hoc assignments
- ability to complete work to tight deadlines
- exceptional active listening skills
- well developed organisational skills
- knowledge of Public Sector recruitment processes is desirable
If you would like to know more about what scribes do and how Randstad can work with you please call Leanne Alexander on 6132 3836 for more information. Alternatively you can send your resume to us by clicking on the APPLY NOW button below, or to firstname.lastname@example.org. We can provide you with the support to become an expert scribe!
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....