Randstad Industrial is currently working alongside our client located north of the CBD. We are looking for an experienced gluer operator who ideally has manufacturing and carton experience or comes from a similar operating background. This role requires flexibility across shift patterns on the day, afternoon and night shift.
The successful candidate will need to adhere to the site's procedures and policies whilst displaying an excellent work ethic, working within a team environment as well as on individual tasks.
- Setting up machines at the start of a shift, monitoring the machines and making any program adjustments
- Routine maintenance and troubleshooting
- General cleaning and housekeeping of work areas
- Must be able to work shift work (day, afternoon and night shift)
- Proven experience as a gluer operator OR Proven experience as a machine operator in a blue-collar environment
- Strong mechanical aptitude and problem-solving skills
- Understanding of 5s and Kaizen is desirable
- FMCG background is desirable
- Strong computer literacy
- Strong attention to detail
- Good work ethic and a positive working attitude
- Physically fit and able to be on your feet for at least 8 hours each day
If you feel you meet the requirements, we would love to hear from you. Please submit your resume by applying to this advert. If you would like to have a confidential conversation regarding this role, please contact Sophie Cappello or Laura Stevenson on 08 8150 7065
*Please note, due to high volumes of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....