Do you want to be a part of an organisation whose technology can save countless lives? By deploying Artificial Intelligence into Radiology and Cardiology environments, our client has fast-forwarded a solution that detects and diagnoses the world’s largest cause of death – heart disease. This unprecedented advancement will allow physicians to detect disease without invasive procedures, allow clinicians to assess and diagnose quicker than ever before and treat patients more effectively.
The company is Artrya. Their solution provides a consistent, highly accurate detection of coronary artery disease in minutes and received Class 1 TGA registration in November 2020.
This role is for a Global Marketing Director with the drive and passion to be a part of an organisation with a vision to achieve extraordinary outcomes.
Your new role
As the Global Marketing Director, you will be reporting to the CEO and joining the executive leadership team in charting the course of growing this organisation globally.
A key goal to your success will be positioning Artrya’s cloud-based AI solution in national and international markets. You will conceive and drive traditional and digital marketing plans to position Artrya on the world stage and rapidly increase market share. You will be given control and freedom to:
- Develop, oversee and implement a product marketing strategy that includes branding, segmentation, channels, pricing, sales, promotion for national and international markets.
- Develop and track metrics and success criteria for marketing activities.
- Monitor market and competitor analyses and market trends to optimise penetration plans and product positioning.
- Utilise market intelligence and research to understand product acceptance and customer/clinician advocacy.
- Manage the linkages between sales, technical development, ethical and regulatory frameworks in the world of diagnostic services.
In an ideal world, you will have experience driving global product marketing campaigns in the MedTech industry, however, we are open to experience from other industries. Of most gravity will be the extensive digital marketing expertise that you can execute to deliver a global marketing strategy.
- 10 years plus experience in strategic marketing in a high-growth (B2B SaaS) environment.
- Experience in driving global product campaign marketing initiatives in a start-up environment.
- Demonstrated record of personally producing marketing deliverables.
- Ability to master complexity and integrate insights into strategies.
- An innovative, self-driven, problem-solving mindset and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Brand building knowledge in medical technologies (desirable).
- Passionate about AI technology and driving innovation to save lives.
- Demonstrate and uphold values of curiosity, self-discipline, integrity, innovation, and humility.
What Artrya Offers You in Return
Be part of Artrya’s journey and be rewarded by knowing you will be instrumental in an organisation 100% aligned to its purpose of saving lives.
You will be given the autonomy to shape the marketing function and have the satisfaction of helping to build a business from the ground up as part of the Senior Leadership Team. The Exec Team are incredibly passionate and motivated to succeed, you will thrive being part of their dynamic culture and have considerable opportunity for continued personal and professional growth.
- Competitive remuneration
- Flexible remote working options in Australia
- Part of an inclusive, supportive and driven team
How to apply
If you are ready to contribute to Artrya’s Purpose of saving lives, this is your opportunity to get on board. Click "Apply" and send your resume.
For more information or to see the detailed Job Description, please contact Shrawani Shekhar at email@example.com
We understand that as an executive you may not have an updated resume. Do not miss out on the opportunity, reach out to Shrawani to discuss your application and experience.
Artrya is an equal opportunity employer with a strong commitment to diversity in the workplace. They support all employees and adhere to the Equal Opportunity Act. All the employment and promotion decisions are based on merit and adhere to the Act.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....