Full Stack Developer - Full Time OR Part Time (4 Days)
Randstad is thrilled to be assisting Groundfloor with the recruitment of a Full Stack Developer to play a leading and vital role in the development of their next generation of products.
Groundfloor is a scaling Australian proptech business, helping to reduce congestion and pollution in our cities by fixing the way high-density buildings receive deliveries. They do this through smart lockers, great software and a desire to take pain away from couriers, facility managers and recipients. (Ever received one of those “sorry we missed you” cards? With Groundfloor, you never will again!)
- Backend: Node.js
- Database Technologies: SQL Server, CosmosDB
- Cloud: Azure preferably, other public clouds (AWS, GCP) acceptable.
- Containerisation: Docker, Kubernetes
- CI/CD: Azure DevOps
- You are ambitious and comfortable working both independently and as part of a team
- You can think proactively, understand requirements and turn them into technical solutions
- You have a willingness to contribute to other parts of the business in a cooperative manner
- You are process driven and have experience in an Agile environment
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working arrangements (openness to wfh/work from office)
- Excellent growth and future leadership opportunities
- Potential employee share options/ESOP
This is an incredible opportunity to join a rapidly growing organisation at the ‘groundfloor’, and grow your career alongside the business. If this sounds like the right role for you, please apply or get in touch with Simon at email@example.com
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....