Immediate Start - $100k - $125k + Super
Motivating and innovative culture
We're committed to professional excellence with a focus on innovation and team development.About the company
Our client is a geospatial tech company with a focus on providing data driven insights for a range of industries. As a preferred supplier to the private & public sector, they have over 40 years of experience in areas such as aerial imagery and mapping, 3D modelling and airborne LIDAR.
A great opportunity for a full time Full Stack Software Developer to join our growing team. This role reports to the CIO and will be working with a DevOps team owning end to end delivery of aerial data and decision support products from the cloud to client devices. The role is based in the Adelaide Head Office, however there may be an opportunity to work remotely for the right candidate.
This is a classic big data challenge with needs around solving architecture problems for rapid data chunking and streaming, high performance rendering in the browser using WebGL and processing Pipelines in the back end for larger data download requests and Machine Learning Models.
Responsibilities of this role include:
- Follow Agile methodologies (Scrum/Kanban) to implement front-end and back end platform features.
- Assist team members in analysing the complexity of a feature request and performing effort estimates.
- Reviewing code written by Junior members of the team and providing constructive feedback.
- Participating in pair and mob programming sessions to tear down and resolve complex bugs.
- Working with product managers to elicit feature requests and flesh out product requirement documents.
- Assisting the CIO, the data delivery lead, and the product managers with technical project management needs and reporting.
What you'll need (requirements):
- In-depth knowledge of Python, perhaps able to quote and practice Zen of python by heart.
- A consummate team player, it is not about how fast you get something done, it is about how fast the team gets through the sprint.
- Belief in not letting the technical debt accumulate.
- Ability to consider and balance feature priorities and deadlines with software development practices and code quality.
What we'd like (desirable requirements):
- Experience with Typescript.
- Experience with public facing (B2B/B2C) SaaS products and business acumen around it.
- Exposure and passion for spatial data and handling very large amounts of it.
- Experience with AWS cloud technologies such as ECS, EKS, RDS, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in software engineering or related fields.
Be part of an innovative and committed company that is paving the way to a better future!
If you believe you have the right mix of experience and qualifications for the role please submit your application or contact Ben Bailey at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (08)8468 8015
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....