Have you had your eye on a government role? Do you have great admin and customer service skills? If so, then I want to hear from you. I'm looking for three business support stars to work with our Federal Government client, a preferred employer, initially for an 8 month contract.
As an APS3 Participant Support Officer you will join a proactive team, as part of this team you will be responsible for setting priorities and managing work flow within your role and producing work that allocated by team management.
In this position you will undertake procedural, clerical, administrative support and operational tasks including some basic research and analysis activities.
Strong customer service skills are a must as this position may have a public contact role and you may be required to communicate with and provide straightforward advice to a range of internal and external stakeholders.
Among your responsibilities will be:
- The provision of reception/counter support for your office including handling participant enquiries relating to the self-help kiosks.
- Looking after your teams shared email inbox, any appointments and telephone enquiries.
- The coordination of appointments with the use of the organisations' office facilities including ensuring facilities are accessible for participants.
- On occasion undertaking research and investigation activities and preparing associated reports and correspondence.
- Interrogating the organisations' Business system to identify appropriate actions.
- Actively supporting your planning team by actioning planning tasks that do not require delegation.
- A range of data entry activities.
- Receiving and recording complaints and other feedback into the organisations' business systems.
- Great data entry skills , a complete understanding of Microsoft Office Suite would be an advantage.
- A proactive approach to tasks with excellent time management.
- A customer service focus with awesome resolution skills.
- A team player.
**Please note all applications must be received no later than Wednesday 22nd September 2021 for this position.*
What I'm doing?
Seeking applications and to meet virtually with those workforce stars who believe they fit the above key skills. Time and the opportunity to apply for these roles is limited to Wednesday 22nd September, so apply with me today by clicking APPLY NOW or for a more detailed and confidential discussion email email@example.com
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....