Are you an experienced Freight Coordinator? This is an opportunity to join a great team within a national transport company located in Forrestfield. This role is a casual ongoing position to start immediately. On Offer is:
Hours are Monday to Friday - approximately 07:00am to 15:00pm. Flexibility is required as you might be required to work longer hours on occasion. Working as part of the team in a high pressure environment, you will be involved in everything from general administration, managing orders and booking of Freight into multiple delivery points.
- Answering customer service enquiries.
- Managing orders & entering of data through SAP
- Booking of freight into multiple delivery points
- Reporting and notifying of discrepancies
- Maintenance of returned / damaged stock records
- Liaising with customers on inbound freight status
- General Data entry
- Assisting the Freight Management Team as required
To apply you will need:
Previous experience as a freight coordinator or similar role.
- Strong data entry and MS Office Skills
- Customer service experience
- Strong verbal and written communications skills, including the ability to communicate effectively
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- The ability to work as part of a team, while taking responsibility for specific functions
- Experience in the transport industry as well as prior SAP experience would be advantageous
- Opportunity for overtime and potential permanency
- Free Onsite Parking
- great working environment
- opportunity for growth and development within this establishment and successful business
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....