A national company within the transport and logistics industry is seeking an AM Freight Coordinator to join one of their departments located in the Eastern Suburbs. Hours are Monday to Friday - approximately 07:00am to 15:00pm. Flexibility is required as you might be required to work longer hours on occasion. Pay rate is $29.59 per hour.
Working as part of the team in a high pressure environment, you will be involved in everything from general administration, managing orders and booking of Freight into multiple delivery points.
On offer is a great working environment, free onsite parking and the opportunity for growth and development within this establishment and successful business.
Freight Coordinator responsibilities are as follows;
- Answering customer service enquiries.
- Managing orders & entering of data through SAP
- Booking of freight into multiple delivery points
- Reporting and notifying of discrepancies
- Maintenance of returned / damaged stock records
- Liaising with customers on inbound freight status
- General Data entry
- Assisting the Freight Management Team as required.
In order to succeed in the role, the successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Strong data entry and MS Office Skills
- Customer service experience
- Strong verbal and written communications skills, including the ability to communicate effectively
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- The ability to work as part of a team, while taking responsibility for specific functions
- Experience in the transport industry as well as prior SAP experience would be advantageous.
This position is available to start immediately for training, if you feel that you meet the above criteria please apply using the "Apply" link.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....