Providing commercial insight into historical and future results that will enable the management team to make better business decisions.
FP & A Analyst / Financial Analyst
- Leading Data and Analytics organization
- Reporting to the Senior FP& A analyst
- Extensive opportunities for stakeholder engagement with other areas of the business
Work with technology teams that develop their own in house products. Future proof your career by becoming a technology focused FP&A Analyst.
A leading Data and Analytics company on a continuous growth path through meaningful acquisitions, offering exciting new challenges and constant variety.
As FP&A Analyst, you will work primarily to support the technology division who are developing their own in house products. Being involved in projects and providing meaningful insights, you will also work with other divisions across the business such as Sales, and have a thorough understanding of cost management.
Your roles and responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Support the Senior FP&A Analyst and GM Finance by working with key stakeholders to understand key business drivers of sales, revenue and opex and use this knowledge to identify future opportunities and issues
- Support key projects across the business (Technology focus)
- Identify trends and model future impacts and outcomes
- KPI reporting and interpretation as leading and lagging indicators of financial performance
- Sales and Revenue reporting by Customer & Product
- Developing relevant, system driven dashboard and management accounting reports for stakeholders
- Previous experience working as a Finance Analyst within FP&A
- 3-4 years of experience of relevant working experience (budgeting & forecasting / modelling & interpretive skills)
- Experience supporting technology teams and/or projects
How to apply:
If you would like to know more about the role, please contact Wayne Rademeyer via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0476 101 048 or click on the "apply now" button or connect with me here on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/waynerademeyerfinancialservicesrecruiter/
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....