Are you an experienced forklift driver? This is an opportunity to join a great team based in Tullamarine.
These roles will include a combination of operating high reach and/or counter balance forklifts and some warehouse picking duties. Our Client is one of Australia's leading food and beverage distributors. On offer is Sunday to Thursday ongoing work, with regular OT and Afternoon & Night shifts both available! $35.31 P/h for Afternoons, and $38.77 for Nights.
The ideal candidate MUST possess the following:
- Minimum 6 months recent forklift operating experience: High Reach / Double Deep / Twin Tyne Forklift
- Hold a current LF licence
- Good operational understanding of duties in the warehouse environment
- Inbound/Outbound experience desirable
- Proven reliability - we need team players who can 100% commit to the role
- Willingness to undertake manual handling and other duties on ground level when needed
- Be safety obsessed!
We also provide you with a range of benefits which you can access from the start of your assignment. Including exclusive offers from retailers such as Woolworths, JB Hi-Fi, Kmart, Event Cinemas, The Good Guys and more.
- Ongoing work with every week
- The opportunity to work in a state of art facility
- Diverse working environment
- Career progression opportunities
- Opportunity for overtime and potential permanency
- multiple pay runs, to ensure you are always paid on-time
If you are interested in applying for this forklift driver role send your resume now.
We realise you may not have an updated resume accessibly right now. We do not want you to miss out, so send us an email to eFields@randstad.com.au and provide details of your relevant experience, licenses.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....