Are you a motivated individual who is looking to join one of Australia's biggest manufacturing and warehouse companies? Located in the South West location, our clients is currently looking for forklift operators who are keen to start work and establish a career with various illustrious company.
Duties of the role:
- forklift operation – loading and unloading
- Picking and packing of orders in a fast paced environment
- Manual handling of products and moving goods in the warehouse
- RF scanning
- General assistance to the warehouse when required
To be considered for the role:
- Forklift licence
- Previous warehousing and/or manufacturing environment experience
- Ability to work in fast paced and KPI driven environments
- Good accuracy
- Attention to detail
- Strong reliability and punctuality
Benefits of the role:
- Opportunity to receive overtime.
- Potential career progression for the right applicant.
- Gain quality experience and work in a supportive culture with a well known Australian company.
If you believe you are the right person for the role, please select ‘apply’. Alternatively, please feel free to send through an updated copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....