Australia's leading manufacturer of gypsum based products, our busy site in the western suburbs of melbourne is currently expanding and seeking experienced and reliable forklift operators for ongoing work commencing as soon as possible.
The successful candidate will hold a valid forklift licence and have current experience picking products and moving freight for an immediate start.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manual handling
- Loading and Unloading of trucks using forklift
- Forklift operation (7 tonne experience desirable)
- Assist with stock control
- Adhere to all safety operational procedures
- Picking orders of plasterboard
- General housekeeping of the warehouse
To be successful you must:
- Hold a valid forklift licence with recent experience in the last 6 months
- Be available to work on dayshift on an ongoing basis
- Have a can do attitude
- Be a team player
- Be reliable
- Be able to commit to Monday to Friday working roster
In return this position is ongoing with the view to go permanent for the right candidate.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.
If you feel you are the right fit for the role please click 'apply now', alternatively you can contact Randstad on 8353 3400 or email your resume directly to email@example.com
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....