Excellent company opportunities for the right person
Leaders in their field of transport based in the Moorebank area are seeking experienced stores people with LO/LF tickets for an immediate start.
Duties of the role:
- Forklift operation – loading and unloading
- Picking and packing of orders in a fast paced environment
- Manual handling of products and moving goods in the warehouse
- RF scanning
- General assistance to the warehouse when required
To be considered for the role:
- Must be able to pass drug and alcohol test
- LO/LF Forklift licence
- Previous warehousing experience
- Ability to work in fast paced and KPI driven environments
- Good accuracy
- Attention to detail
- Strong reliability and punctuality
Benefits of the role:
- Opportunity to receive overtime.
- Potential career progression for the right applicant.
- Gain quality experience and work in a supportive culture with a well known Australian company.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....