Are you an experienced civil construction Foreman or Site Supervisor with a background working with local councils, completing projects for domestic roads, footpaths, drainage and the like?
Commencing in early 2024 and based in Southern Tasmania, there will be an opportunity to join a leading Tasmanian civil construction company as either a Foreman or Site Supervisor, depending on your skills and experience.
This role will be ideal for someone who has at least 10 years experience in the civil construction industry preferably in a supervisory role, providing training and mentoring to a range of construction workers across multiple projects.
To be successful in your new role, you will have exceptional communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to prepare and manage project plans and take responsibility for the day to day management of construction projects. Experience in managing client relationships and an understanding of subcontract management processes, budget and financial protocols, project management plans and a sound knowledge and understanding of the construction process will also be required.
To be considered for this position you must possess the following:
- At least 10+ years’ experience in the civil construction industry
- Experience supervising a large work team
- The ability to work autonomously within a complex project
- The ability to take responsibility for the day to day management of a construction project
- Competency in implementing Workzone Traffic Management Plan (RIICWD503A)
- Proven ability to prepare and manage project plans that include staffing, cost, time, quality and utilisation of resources e.g. machinery and to adjust work schedules as required
- Competency in the use of Microsoft office i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook
- The relevant qualifications/licences/tickets as outlined in the PD (available upon request)
If you feel you have the skills and experience required to be successful in this position, please apply now at www.randstad.com.au. Alternatively, please call Claire O’Loughlin on 0457 662 765 for a confidential conversation.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.