Randstad is proud to partner exclusively with a reputable multidiciplinary engineering firm on this recruitment.
your new company
This consulting firm has over 20 years of market expertise and has been responsible for delivering thousands of successful projects in Victoria and nationally. Due to their solid reputation and ability to adapt with the changing market, they have positioned themselves positively in the changing market continuously adding top talent to their multidiciplinary teams.
With services offerings in Mechanical, Electrical, Hydraulics, Fire Protection and ESD engineering, they specialise in delivering projects from concept to completion across a wide range of project portfolios from small scale building projects to multi-million dollar developments.
your new role
Due to growth, they are now seeking a Fire Protection Engineer / Consultant to join their established team on a permanent basis. In this role, you will report to the Fire Protection Lead but still have a close working relationship with other Discipline Leaders, Project Leaders and the Directors.
You will be hands on in the design, documentation and modelling of wet and dry fire systems, often collaborating with the hydraulics and electrical team. You will work in project teams, either as a supporting engineer or a project engineer depending on the scale of the project, taking ownership in providing engineering solutions to clients and ensuring design outcomes are compliant, efficient and cost-effective.
To be considered for the role you will need to have building services experience and meet some (if not all) of the criteria below.
your key skills and qualifications
- Have a relevant and recognised mechanical / building services engineering or architectural degree
- At least two (2) years experience as a building services design engineer. Engineering consulting experience is an advantage.
- Ability to design and document wet and dry fire systems on a range of building projects, particularly in the commercial, hospitality, industrial, refurbishment and retail sector.
- Have proficiency with AutoCAD and Revit MEP
- Knowledge of relevant building codes, standards and legislations
- Team player with excellent time management and communication skills
your offer and staff benefits
Working with a dedicated and professional team is always a plus but on top of that this consulting firm is offering you:
- Above market salary package
- Exceptional training and development opportunities
- Annual bonuses and yearly salary review
- Social club and various staff incentives
- Good work-life balance and flexible work if required
- A new modern CBD office
- Flexible work, if and when required
- And many more!
your next step
If you are ready to join an established engineering firm with an excellent staff retention rate and feel that this role matches your experience and expectations, please apply now with a copy of your most updated CV in word format.
Please note that initial interviews will be held in person with the hiring managers.
We look forward to your application.
Have more questions?
Please don’t hesitate to contact Carmina for a confidential discussion about this vacancy. Alternatively, we also have similar opportunities in Building Services for your consideration.
- M: 0455 241 708
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Connect with Carmina Navalta on LinkedIn to be updated on engineering and drafting opportunities in Victoria.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....