- Undertake fire safety engineering analysis.
- Prepare fire safety engineering briefs and fire safety engineering reports in relation to AS 1530.1; AS 1530.2; AS 1530.3; AS 1530.4; AS/NZS 3837; ASTM D5630; ISO 1716; ISO 11925, UL 94, ISO 9239 and AS 5113.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders.
- Advance the intellectual property of the Company, including the development of standardised reports, methodologies, computer programs and ideas.
- Contribute positively to an enjoyable and productive team environment.
- Establish and maintain excellent client relationships.
- Manage own time, quality and technical performance.
- Understand and follow QA procedures.
- Building Code of Australia and Australian Standards knowledge in the area of fire safety.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills
- High levels of motivation, enthusiasm and flexibility.
- Knowledge and proficiency with computer-based template software as well as report writing.
- The ability to work within a team environment.
- The ability to write clear and concise reports
- At least an undergraduate degree in engineering. (preferably in a discipline related to fire)
Hours of Work:
(i) 38 hours per week
(ii) Unless otherwise required, ordinary hours of work will be between 8.30am and 5.00pm
Monday to Friday (with a 30 minute lunch break on each day).
Salary on offer is flexible and dependant on the experience of the individual. Your expectations will be discussed with myself in a confidential interview.
If this sounds like you, apply now or get in touch with me via email or phone to discuss the role further. email@example.com
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....