About the company
This highly regarded and well established advice business based in Melbourne & Geelong has always put a client centric approach at the heart of their business, allowing them to develop a solid and loyal client base. They are known for providing outstanding holistic financial advice to a wide range of High Net Worth and Ultra High Net Worth clients. Due to recent growth, they are looking for an experienced Financial Planner to join their team.
About the role
In this Financial Planner role you will be responsible for providing strategic holistic advice to clients.. You will be responsible for growing the book and building new business through unlimited referrals. You will have full paraplanning and administrative support.
This role will suit experienced Financial Planners with proven results, strong commercial acumen, and the ability to build long term relationships and develop centres of influence.
- Extensive experience working as a Financial Planner
- Very strong understanding and passion for the advice industry
- Strong business acumen and the ability to build strong relationship
- Great understanding of compliance frameworks in the advice industry
- ADFP or CFP accreditation
- Tertiary degree aligned with FASEA education requirements
- Very attractive salary package
- Opportunity to work in an independent advice business
- Great career development opportunities
- Fun social events
To apply for this role, click on the 'Apply Now' button or email email@example.com
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....