This role will be responsible for assessing and making decisions to determine insurance eligibility for customers. The role is critical to ensuring the effective risk management of this portfolio.
As the Senior Analyst within, you will be required to oversee assessments , analyse key issues, identify commercial insights, and provide a professional opinion and clear recommendations to support critical business decisions.
- Conducting forensic analysis, benchmarking, and thought leadership
- Preparing the assessment rationale, reviewing reports, verifying evidence
- Providing specialist input to any specific review committee’s and providing a professional opinion
- Providing advice to entities in the home building industry relating to their business assessment and annual eligibility
- Complying with all applicable policies, procedures and rating requirements
- Presenting a professional image to clients and the broader business market
- Relevant tertiary degree (Masters preferred)
- CA/CPA qualified (preferred)
To find out more, you can reach me at Sinead.Buckley@randstad.com.au/0422 697 181
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....