Randstad are delighted to have partnered up with an organisation that are global leaders in producing and supplying sustainable energy solutions to households and businesses, supporting communities transition towards a carbon-neutral future. They are looking for a Financial Analyst to join a dedicated team within the finance function.
About the Opportunity
As the Financial Analyst, you will be developing and presenting financial models to assist the business with future investments. Your key deliverables will include:
- Developing project models in line with AIFA best practices, ensuring all relevant investment guidelines have been considered
- Delivering accurate and consistent financial information concurrently across multiple projects
- Liaising with key stakeholders across the business, both internally and externally
- Liaise directly with business development, finance and tax to understand and develop business plans, including the accounting and taxes, and assess their impact on the project.
- Analysing key financial data and advising senior management on strategic planning, assist preparation of investment files to be tendered to investment committee
- Support in the structuring, financial modelling, negotiation, and execution of non-recourse project financings
You will be CA/CPA qualified and have a strong strategic mindset, with the ability to manage data and provide meaningful insights. You will have excellent communication skills both verbal and written, with demonstrated ability to partner with internal and external stakeholders. You are meticulous in your research and strategic market analysis. Demonstrated experience in the energy sector will be looked upon favourably.
- An exciting growing business with career progression opportunities
- cbd location, with flexible working arrangements offered
- High performing and vibrant team culture
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Hayley Breen on 0414 088 516 or email email@example.com
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.