We are looking for a Financial Accountant to join a leading global business services organisation based in Sydney's CBD.
This Financial Accountant will report directly to the senior accountant responsible for timely and accurate preparation of monthly, quarterly and yearly financial information.
The responsibilities of the Financial Accountant include the following:
- Ensure timely and accurate preparation of all financial accounts on a monthly basis as well as other entities within the group
- Preparation of monthly Profit & Loss reports and Balance Sheets, as well as Balance Sheet reconciliations.
- Prepare and process monthly general, standing and reversing journals
- Assist the Tax manager with the preparation and completion of tax returns and other tax requirements
- Manage deliverables and expectations during year end audit
- Assist with the preparation of the annual statutory financial statements
- Prepare monthly Board Reports for the Group Financial Controller
- Prepare Profit and Loss variance analysis
The successful Financial Accountant should have the following experience and skills:
- Degree Qualified in an accounting/business discipline
- 2-4 years financial accounting experience in business services / in-house finance team
- Chartered Accountant or CPA certification preferred (or equivalent)
- Exceptional knowledge Accounting standards, principles, procedures, and standards
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with an ability to manage large volumes of data and analysis simultaneously.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Ability to work autonomously and demonstrate initiative
If interested in applying to the Financial Accountant position please apply today, for further information please call Henry Campbell on 0436449637 or reach out to email@example.com
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.