This newly created Financial Accountant role is working for a rapidly growing funds management organisation who have been in operation for 15+ years.Our client focuses on professional and personal growth and clear defined career progression is available. Full-time permanent role based in Sydney CBD close to public transport. Key responsibilities:
- Financial reporting for several legal entities including trust, private and listed investment companies.
- Preparation of half/yearly statutory accounts.
- Preparation of balance sheet reconciliations including bank recs and supporting documentation.
- Liaising with external auditors and tax advisors.
- Preparation of BAS and tax returns.
- Support monthly and quarterly management accounting processes through regular updates of budgets/financial forecasts.
- Support the CFO and wider finance team with ad hoc tasks.
- Relevant tertiary qualification and studying towards completing your CA/ CPA or recently completed your CA / CPA studies.
- Role would be suited to Big 4 first movers or those who come from an audit / business services background.
- Finance or funds management experience is highly desired.
- Experience with Australian taxations, preparation of financial statements, accounting or audit standards would be ideal.
- Passionate about working with shareholders and making a difference.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a small team environment.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....