Randstad is seeking immediately available candidates for a Finance Officer role based in Hindmarsh. Our long-time client is a successful, national engineering firm that is seeking to add capability to their Finance team.
The following skills and experience will be required to undertake this role:
- Warranty management - desirable
- Assisting with month-end close
- Accounts support
- Assisting with posting journals
- Accounts payable/Receivable experience
- The ability to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- The ability to manage multiple priorities
- Experience with Data dumps into excel for the purpose of reporting
- Microsoft excel - intermediate proficiency required
- Major ERP experience such as Microsoft Dynamics, Oracle, or SAP
Tertiary qualifications are desirable but not essential. You will have the opportunity to meet the team prior to commencement and will be supported throughout your assignment. The initial contract period is 2-3 months but is likely to be reviewed & extended on a month-by-month basis in consultation with the successful candidate.
To apply please hit the button adjacent to this advert and submit your up-to-date CV. Initial (confidential) discussions can be made to Shaun Mansell at Randstad during business hours on 08 8468 8037. Thank you.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....