Randstad is delighted to be exclusively engaged with a leading Australian business who specialise in maximising their customers potential through training and consultancy. They have provided customised training to blue chip organisations in Australia and continue to deliver their services during these uncertain times. A business that truly demonstrates it's values by nurturing a culture of high performance, support and putting people first.
About the Opportunity
Working with a lean and high performing finance team, you will work closely with internal stakeholders to ensure robust finance controls are in place. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Senior Financial Accountant or Finance Manager looking for a rewarding environment focusing on people. Your main responsibilities will be but not limited to:
- Driving and leading month end processing including; bank and balance sheet reconciliations
- Financial Leadership and support through strategic planning process
- Lead annual budgeting process
- Preparation and reporting of rolling forecast
- Monthly performance review and KPI reporting
- Company and divisional management reporting and analysis, including dividends
- Reporting and analysis of key business and financial metrics to the Executive Team, Board and its Shareholders
- Completion of all tax and statutory reporting requirements, including, Annual Financial Statements and Tax Returns, Quarterly, BAS and PAYG submissions
- Engage and coordinate with external auditors
- Demonstrated experience leading a small to medium sized finance team
- Oversight and management of accounting activities of a business
- Ability to be able to business partner and articulate finance information in a simplistic manner to multiple stakeholders
- Demonstrated experience in building and managing relationships across all levels, including external stakeholders and senior leaders of the business.
- Intermediate to Advanced skills in Excel coupled with hands on experience with MYOB & Xero
- Supportive team environment
- An exciting growing business
- Working from home + Eastern suburb location for convenience
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Ramzy Malaeb on 0451 260 609 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....