Your new company
Maths Pathway is a leading education technology provider who are currently supporting 330 schools, 80,000 students and 3,000 teachers. Since their inception, the Maths Pathway team continues to strive for their vision of a world where every student experiences growth and success in maths. No matter their current level, or their background. They are committed to driving growth through purpose, supported by a culture of high performance and enjoyment.
About your new role
As the business has experienced positive growth and with further strategic plans in place to expand, they are seeking a Finance Manager who can drive and build a robust finance framework to support their journey. As the Finance Manager, you will report to an inspirational CEO, you will be a key pillar in steering the direction of business decisions through financial insights. Your key deliverables will be:
- Oversee preparation of monthly financial reporting
- Preparation of monthly management reports to ELT and Board
- Management of budgeting and forecasting with commentary
- Contribute to 5 year strategic business plans with ELT
- Cash flow management and analysis
- Preparing financial business models and analysis
- Proactively identify and manage areas of automation and simplification
- Preparation of taxes including Income Tax, FBT, PAYG, GST
- Leading and managing finance team
What you need to succeed
You are CA/CPA qualified and have demonstrated experience in supporting business growth. Your finance expertise is a key strength coupled with a commercial mindset to assist in driving decision making, being able to confidently engage and business partner with senior stakeholders. You are adaptable and agile, thriving in a fast paced environment whilst ensuring attention to detail is priority. Ideally, you will have XERO experience and advantageous is Salesforce.
What you get in return
- A business that truly promotes culture - AFR named 2nd Best Place to Work in Education/NFP Category
- Support in accelerating the growth of a visionary business
- South Melbourne location
- Personal and professional development opportunities
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role or if you have any questions please contact Ramzy Malaeb on 0451 260 609 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Any unsolicited or third party CVs will be forwarded to Randstad Australia.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....