About our Client
Our client is a prestigious education provider who have continued to transform and enrich the community and society. As a leader within the education sector they are currently embarking on a journey to support their vision further through the recruitment of high performing finance professionals. They are now seeking a true Finance Business Partner to begin immediately on a 6 month contract with potential for permanency.
About the Role
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be a trusted business partner, supporting the needs and enquiries of key stakeholders, your main responsibilities will include;
Finance Business Partnering
- Ensure that financial resources are allocated efficiently and effectively in support of the strategic and operational goals of the team
- Be the first point of call for financial analysis, queries, development of new initiatives for divisional leadership;
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with key internal stakeholders, in particular those with significant financial accountability within the business
- Contribute to continuous improvement initiatives, including reporting, data gathering, value-added analysis and enhancement of existing processes;
- Work closely with other shared services and business units
Financial Analysis and insights
- Quarterly budgeting & weekly forecasting including variance analysis
- Use data and metrics to provide timely, accurate and meaningful financial analysis and commentary that highlights drivers of performance, opportunities, risks and implications for the outlook period and recommends and implement solutions where relevant.
- Assisting in month end process to support wider finance team
- Identify and communicate financial risks and opportunities to enable leadership to make sound business decisions.
- Inform the development and improvement of financial reporting frameworks that support strategic and operational needs and enable better business decisions.
- Fully qualified CA/CPA or equivalent
- Experience or exposure within the higher education sector is desirable (not mandatory)
- Knowledge of large financial planning tools such as Oracle, Hyperion.
- Knowledge of budgeting & forecasting within a complex environments.
- An ability to articulate financial data and information in a clear and concise manner to key decision makers
- Good time management skills, ability to work independently and prioritise and deliver competing tasks.
- Competitive hourly rate
- 6 month contract with view to permanency
- Business partner with leadership team
- Reputable education provider
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Ramzy Malaeb on 0451 260 609 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....