Scrap the old school management accounting thinking! My client is looking for true business partnering, talking to the business, understanding the services drivers and understanding what is driving financial performance. Are you able to demonstrate where you have added value in a similar prior role? Are you self driven and able to gain buy-in from your non-financial stakeholders easily? If so, this opportunity could be for you.
- Government experience.
- Experience with Oracle and Power BI as well as various other BI tools.
- Ability to analyse big data sets and make recommendations to the business.
- Financial budget and forecasting development, actual financial performance monitoring, analysis and reporting, and project/program financial management.
- Use professional judgement and provide advice, guidance and support to assist internal clients in their decision making and business performance.
- Apply a hands-on approach to preparing and coordinating reports.
- Apply problem-solving skills to respond to financial management issues where defined policies and procedures do not always exist.
- CPA/CA qualifications.
Although this is a 6 month contract, there is potential for permanency due to internal movement within the department. We are looking for someone who is available ASAP, not requiring a notice period.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....