Randstad are looking for highly experienced Final Trim operators for an ASAP start.
This is an exciting new opportunity working for a reputable company based in over 65 countries with over 36,000 member of staff. This role will be based within the Perth Metro area, working on a train station upgrade.
- ASAP start
- Perth Metro Location
- Monday - Friday, 6.45am - 5pm, Saturday work available - not compulsory
- Competitive rates available with penalty rates
- 2 years Final Trim experience
- Current Driver's Licence - HR highly desirable
- White Card
- Loader Ticket
- Excavator Ticket
- Willingness to assist with labouring duties as and when required
- Great, competitive rates available
- Ongoing & long term work
- Gain experience working for an expert in Civil
If you are interested, please 'Apply' now! Or send through an updated version of your resume to email@example.com
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....