We have an exciting opportunity for several experienced Project or Site Administrators to live and work on-site in a fly in, fly out position. The successful candidates will be responsible for providing high level project support to a global provider of engineering, construction, and project management services with a reputation for excellence and will be working within the mining industry.
START - ASAP
ROSTER - FIFO, 3 weeks on / 1 week off
DURATION - Approx 1-3 months (as required by project)
FLAT RATE - $45-50 per hour + super
FLIGHTS, ACCOMMODATION & MEALS PROVIDED
- Participating in internal meetings and distributing communications
- Variation management
- Document and data management/control
- Assistance with financial reporting
- Supporting contract and quality teams
- General administrative assistance including email management and data entry
- Keeping on top of schedules and deadlines and status reporting
- Stakeholder management (internal and external)
- Have a minimum 2-3 years site administration experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to manage high workload and expectations of stakeholders
- Demonstrates attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Natural problem solver
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong computer and MS Office suite skills
- Proven planning and organisational skills
- Project administration experience in civil/commercial projects >1M
- High level of customer service and professional phone manner
Applicants must be South Australia based to be considered for this role.
If you feel your skills match the above criteria please APPLY NOW with your CV in MS Word format, including a summary paragraph as to why you are interested in fly in, fly out opportunities. Any queries can be directed to Bethany Lawson on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note; only short listed candidates will be contacted - anyone unsuccessful for this role will be considered for future opportunities. Apply urgently to avoid missing out.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....