Our client is a global distributor of hire equipment. Providing service and repairs for new and used forklift and access solutions.
A new full-time permanent position has become available for a Field Service Technician to start immediately. You will be provided with a fully maintained service van, fuel card and uniforms.
Day Shift: Monday to Friday
Hourly Rate: $38.00 - $40.00 per/hour, + penalties/ zone allowance
- Examine detailed requests or specifications to carry out jobs, material and equipment requirements
- Read and follow electrical and hydraulic schematics for diagnosing purpose
- Carry out hydraulic diagnosis, repairs including the resealing of cylinders, pumps, motors, valves and replacements of components
- Carry out pre-delivery and off-hire inspections.
- Maintain safe working practices and comply with company Occupational Health & Safety requirements.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Trade certificate (or verification/demonstration of competency and other qualifications)
- Experience in working with Forklifts (Desirable)
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Be reliable, punctual and possess a strong work ethic
- The ability to maintain safe working practices and comply with company Occupational Health & Safety requirements.
If you feel you possess the necessary skills and experience please hit the 'apply now' button. Alternatively please email your resume directly to email@example.com or contact Jade 08 8923 4300.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....