Randstad have been partnering with the Australian Government departments (Federal, State and Local) for over 30 years.
We are currently partnering with a State Government client who are seeking a number of Assets and Facility officers to assist with running multiple projects.
Your position in this well supported team will be to manage a number of projects/contracts encompassing the following tasks:
- Tracking of current projects within facilities
- Ensuring the projects requested are completed on schedule and to budget
- Raising new projects coming in
- Monitoring projects currently being completed
- Reviewing of works and ensuring requests proposed meet compliance guidelines
- Records management of the project within current systems
Skills & Experience:
In order to be considered for these positions will need the following skills and experience:
- Experience in managing high volume project administration
- Previous Government experience is highly desirable
- Relevant qualifications desirable
- DHS Working with Children Check required
To be considered for these positions please select the "Apply" button and your application will be considered.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....