The Maintenance Technician is an integral part of the maintenance team, this Government department is looking for trade qualified fabricators to join them. The Fabrication Technician will be working under the guidance of the Maintenance Supervisor.
These positions will be a part of a multidisciplinary team with a proactive approach to asset maintenance, ensuring that the core of the network is maintained to the highest standards.
Your new role:
As a part of this team you will be an advocate of the Safety Culture proactively taking part in solving and promoting continuous improvement out on site while actively maintaining the assets and managing the health of equipment and asset infrastructures.
- Delivery of asset maintenance and project capital works to maintain asset integrity.
- Be involved in effective work management and planning.
- Ensure all work is completed in line with legislative requirements and company policies and standards.
- Quality customer service is delivered to all stakeholders maintaining high levels of service that meets customer’s expectations.
- Take part and promote a safety culture as a valued member of the team.
- Participation in an on call roster will be required.
- Work in remote and isolated locations will be required from time to time.
To be considered for this new team:
- Relevant experience working with assets in a technical field maintenance environment is desirable but not essential.
- Relevant trade certificate and license.
- High Voltage exposure and awareness will be an advantage but is not essential.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to analyse technical operational problems and recommend appropriate solutions.
- Work within an environment with limited supervision in a team environment.
- Ability to use software programs.
Benefits you will get in return:
- Work with cutting edge technology on a variety of assets and diversity of works.
- Join a team where you can take part and shape the future of the organisation
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Wellbeing days
- Extend your holidays by Purchasing Leave
- Further training may be provided for the right candidate
You will be an integral part of the Maintenance Team and community. If you want to contribute to the community you live in and this sounds like the opportunity you have been searching for “apply now”.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.