We are seeking energetic and reliable client service professionals who are interested in opportunities with the NSW Government as client service officers.
This is an opportunity to work for NSW Government, one of the biggest employers in Australia. The Government employs an inclusive and diverse workforce, with great office environments and flexible work options.
About the role
As a client service officer you will be responsible for managing client requests received through multiple channels, including telephone and email, following the Department's policies to solve enquiries and provide advice. As you will be dealing with a range of people from various backgrounds, including those who are vulnerable, you will need to have a commitment to customer service and and an ability to make quick and accurate decisions.
- Manage a high volume of client enquiries and providing advice as needed
- Maintain a professional and high quality service
- Stay updated on departmental policy changes to determine responses
- Handle client data and information with confidentiality
- Maintain accurate records and databases
What you will need
The client service team are often the first point of contact for a Department. It is essential that you enjoy providing a high level of client service treating clients with honesty, fairness, sensitivity and dignity.
- Experience in case management, social work or the disability sector
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- High level of professionalism
- Demonstrated success with issue resolution, especially in a high volume environment
- Advanced computer literacy skills
- Ability to display empathy and reslience
This is a great opportunity
Working for NSW Government not only allows you to make a contribution through the work that you do, it also allows you to be a part of something bigger. It means embracing new challenges every day and learning from some of the nation’s best and brightest.
- Work as part of a diverse workforce
- Make time for what counts
- Be a part of something bigger
If you are ready to apply for opportunities, please select “Apply Now”.
We recruit for a broad range of job types across multiple departments and locations within the NSW Government, so if this type of role isn’t for you but you would like to be considered for other government roles, please email email@example.com
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....