We are seeking energetic and reliable customer service professionals who are interested in opportunities with the NSW Government as call centre officers.
This is an opportunity to work for NSW Government, one of the biggest employers in Australia. The Government employs an inclusive and diverse workforce, with great office environments and flexible work options.
About the role
As a call centre operator you will be responsible for responding to incoming customer requests received through multiple channels, including telephone and email, following the Department's policies to solve customer enquiries. As the first point of contact for customers, you will need to have a commitment to customer service and and an ability to make quick and accurate decisions.
- Answer incoming customer enquiries and requests for information
- Maintain customer satisfaction
- Stay updated on departmental policy changes to determine responses
- Handle customer data and information with confidentiality
- Maintain accurate records and databases
What you will need
The call centre team are often the first point of contact for a Department. It is essential that you enjoy providing a high level of customer service treating customers with honesty, fairness, sensitivity and dignity.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- High level of professionalism
- Strong problem solving abilities, especially in a high volume environment
- Advanced computer literacy skills
- Previous experience in a contact centre would be beneficial
This is a great opportunity
Working for NSW Government not only allows you to make a contribution through the work that you do, it also allows you to be a part of something bigger. It means embracing new challenges every day and learning from some of the nation’s best and brightest.
- Work as part of a diverse workforce
- Make time for what counts
- Be a part of something bigger
If you are ready to apply for opportunities, please select “Apply Now”.
We recruit for a broad range of job types across multiple departments and locations within the NSW Government, so if this type of role isn’t for you but you would like to be considered for other government roles, please email email@example.com
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....