- Inner North (site based) - on a $40m D&C apartment build with a reputable Victorian contractor with an ever increasing portfolio of interesting works. Additional CA/PC support, and whilst you will work closely with your nominated PM and CM there is additional guidance from commercially savvy Contracts Manager if required. Pkg to $180k
- CBD Fringe - a quality Victorian contractor working on projects from $20m - $60m. You will be site based supporting a Senior PM, with additional support from a Contracts Manager who invests time and mentors their CA’s. High spec commercial builds for blue chip ASX listed clients. Pkg to $160k.
- National Tier Two builder - site based roles on projects to $100m. High quality builder sourcing for the next round of projects with up to 3 sizeable projects commencing across Quarter Two and Quarter Three. Quality commercial teams based on site with additional PC/SE support. Pkgs to $180k DOE
- Victorian Tier Two Specialist - this company needs no introduction; they have continually pushed best practice in their projects since their inception over two decades ago. They have fantastic portfolio of projects from $40m-$150m in their current portfolio and work on apartments, mixed use, hotels and retail projects. Pkgs to $180k
In all of these roles you will be joining established commercial building groups who are thriving in this post-COVID environment due to their deep client relationships and successful track record in project delivery. They are all seeking experienced CA professionals to work alongside highly experienced individuals with strong management teams, senior individuals to mentor and develop you, and offer genuine work/life balance having handy suburban office locations whilst they have also embraced the flexibility of working from home when appropriate.
These companies all have different structures and set ups but as a guide your core responsibilities should include:
- Liaising with Clients & Contractors
- Negotiating Subcontractor Quotations & Prices
- Contract Drafting, Execution & Management
- Cashflow, Project Budget Control and all reporting
- Preparation of weekly and monthly progress reports
- Progress Claims & Invoice Payments
- Programing and Programme Analysis
- Problem Solving with Clients, Subcontractors
- RFI and Variation Coordination with all parties
- Document/Drawing register control
- Attending and Minuting Meetings
- Preparing Operation and Maintenance Manuals
- Tertiary Qualifications in Construction Management, Quantity Surveying or equivalent
- A track record in Project Coordination and/or Contracts Administration within within a head contract environment gained over 3 or more years locally – opportunities are availabe for those with major project experience as well those with tier 3 exposure seeking a step up
- High level computer skills & numeracy with experience in cost management software such as Cheops, Jobpac, CAT Projects or equivalent
- Experience in utilising document management software such as Aconex, Procore or similar
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain lasting relationships with subcontractors
What is on offer
These companies all offer great working conditions with an outgoing and enjoyable working culture, modern offices with easy parking options. With established project teams workloads are manageable, stable & diverse..
How to applyPlease apply online using the links below, or email your application direct to email@example.com. For a confidential chat about these roles please contact Neil Powell on 0432 538 193
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.