Your New Company
This is an exclusive opportunity to join a renowned, Australian owned health-care company based in Macquarie Park. This business prides themselves on their exclusive employee perks, dynamic team culture and convenient location.
Your New Role
As an Executive Assistant, you will be providing high level support to the CEO and MD of the business. This is a role where no two days are the same, some of the duties include:
- Manage schedules and diary appointments
- Arrange all travel requests
- Organise and coordinate events throughout the year
- Prepare presentations and reports
- Reading, researching and responding to correspondence on behalf of the CEO
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders
- Secure parking on site
- Walking distance from the Metro
- Beautiful, modern, brand new office
- Cafe and Gym on sire
- Supportive team culture
- Experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant, Office Manager, Team Assistant or similar.
- Extremely organised with an innate attention to detail
- Excellent verbal communication skills with the ability to build strong relationships
- Microsoft Office skills (intermediate)
If you are interested in this role, please press APPLY NOW, or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, for a confidential conversation please call Nadine on 02 9859 3103.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....