This is a unique opportunity to join a leading global Real Estate Development and Investment company based in Sydney CBD. This company is most known for their wide range of established portfolios, asset management and high end level projects.
Your New Role
As the Executive Team Assistant, your main responsibilities will be supporting a close knit team at senior executive and management level. The key focus will be to assist with their administrative tasks such as electronic filing, document preparation and diary management.
Your Main Responsibilities
- Booking and scheduling travel
- Extensive diary and inbox management
- Coordinating meetings with internal and external stakeholders
- Stationary orders and expense management
- Production of documents, presentations and submissions
- Reception relief when required
- Other general administrative support tasks as required
- Be part of an amazing team culture
- Incentives - phone, laptop and yearly bonuses
- Work life balance - work from home flexibility
- Modern office in Sydney CBD with amazing views
- Executive Team Assistant, Office Manager, Personal Assistant or Executive Assistant experience
- Ability to work well under pressure and time management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and SAP Concur
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail
- Industry experience within investment banking, corporate real estate or legal would be desirable but not ideal
If this sounds like the right role for you, please APPLY NOW. For a confidential conversation, feel free to email email@example.com.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....