Your New Company
Our client is highly regarded within the market due to their market leading presence within the software space. If their leading innovative solutions weren’t enough, they are further renowned for their inclusive, supportive and flexible working environment which makes coming to work that much better!
Your New Role
As the Executive Assistant, you will provide a high level of administrative support to the Director ensuring smooth day to day operations.
- Coordinate and manage diary by planning and scheduling meetings
- Prepare and collate reports, meeting agendas and expense claims
- Update internal communications board with important information
- Assist with and coordinate events
- Creating presentations
- Work for a Tech giant!
- WFH flexibility
- Fast paced and diverse role
- 18 month role with possibility of extension
- Inclusive and supportive team culture
- Previous experience as an Executive Assistant (EA), Personal Assistant (PA), Project Coordinator, Project Administrator, Project Support Officer, Operations Coordinator, or Administration Coordinator
- The ability to prioritise effectively and have high attention to detail
- High level of communication
- Intermediate MS Office skills
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.