Randstad is working with multiple government agencies who are seeking Executive Assistants and Executive Support Officers.
Your new role:
- Provide executive support including:
- prioritising and managing emails and attending to a broad range of requests, including matters of a confidential or sensitive nature
- coordinating schedules, arranging meetings, preparing for meetings and follow up actions as required
- coordinating papers and briefings for all meetings
- preparing memos, meeting agendas and minutes when required.
- Build and maintain productive relationships with internal and external stakeholders and partners, including ministerial offices, Secretary’s Office, departmental staff and other agencies.
- Undertake and/or contribute to projects, including research, preparation of draft project plans, reports and briefings.
- Provide administrative/project support for workshops, staff meetings, events and in-house communications as required.
To be successful you will have:
- Demonstrated experience providing executive assistance and administrative support services to senior management.
- High level interpersonal skills, with the proven ability to provide seamless secretariat duties, as you build and maintain strong, collaborative relationships with executives, advisors and staff.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....