Randstad is seeking an Executive Project Assistant to join our team. In this role, you will play a vital part in providing high-quality, confidential, administrative, and project management support to the Executive General Manager Operations Logistics & Performance.
About the role:
- Support the development, implementation, and evaluation of projects to meet organizational objectives.
- Assist in the execution of strategic projects, plans, milestones, and key performance indicators.
- Provide advice and input into the development of policies, procedures, and supporting documentation.
- Monitor project progress and expenses against approved budgets.
- Prepare high-quality presentations for internal and external audiences.
- Undertake research on various aspects of human resource and organizational development resources.
- Prepare briefing papers, correspondence, and business cases as required.
- Manage calendars, travel arrangements, and meetings.
- Develop and maintain effective office management practices.
- Monitor and respond to shared mailboxes, plan and schedule meetings, and undertake research.
- Assist with credit card reconciliation and coordinate functions and events.
What you need to succeed:
- Demonstrated administrative experience, including efficient systems and procedures, financial management, and records management.
- Experience in project management, data analysis, and research.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and other relevant software applications.
- Ability to work independently, show initiative, and meet deadlines with integrity and confidentiality.
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to liaise and negotiate effectively at all organizational levels.
What you will get in return
- Salary 70k - 80k + super
- Salary packaging 16K towards loans, rent and bills
- Award and recognition program
If you feel you have the skills and experience to be a success in this role apply now with a current resume, for more information or a confidential discussion about your next career move
Please contact Sebastiaan on email@example.com or on 0438 956 675
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.