Randstad is sourcing an experienced Executive Assistant to work on a temporary 4 month assignment with out Government client in the Hunter Region to start as soon as possible.
The primary objective of this position is to provide high quality, professional, and accurate executive administrative support throughout the organisation through the application of highly developed administrative skills in a diverse, fast paced environment. The successful candidate will provide assistance to the General Manager, Directors and other executives and senior staff across the organisation.
To be considered:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in supporting and working with senior executives
- Diploma in Business Administration, Office Management or other relevant tertiary qualifications, or equivalent level of experience
- Highly developed organisational time management skills with experience in meeting deadlines, attention to detail and dealing with conflicting and varied demands
- Highly developed interpersonal skills including the ability to communicate with a range of stakeholders, both internal and external, build and maintain effective business relationships and work effectively within a political environment
- Adept with computer use and software applications including microsoft office suite package
- Availability to work on a full time basis onsite in the hunter area (this role is not offered remotely)
- Experience working within a Local, State or Federal Government department
- CM9 (TRIM), Authority and CIVICA systems.
If you feel the above fits your skill set and you are available now for your next opportunity then please apply by submitting your resume in word format today. For further details, I can be reached on firstname.lastname@example.org or (02) 4032 7357
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background....