executive assistant within federal government in Sydney CBD
sydney cbd, new south wales
Administrative & Support Services
AU$ 55,000 - AU$ 60,000 per year
klara hakansson, randstad
A great opportunity working as an APS 3 Executive Assistant for a federal government agency within the governance / legal field. This is a full time six month assignment with the possibility of extension or permanency. Working in this role you will be required to provide varied administration support duties.
You will under limited direction support the Executive Officer in the delivery of comprehensive executive assistance to Commissioner and three Senior Executive Service Officers including:
- Comprehensive diary management, meeting arrangements, travel/accommodation bookings and telephone calls
- Draft, monitor and manage correspondance
- Provision of secretariat services, incliding the preparatio of minutes
- Ad-hoc support to other senior managers as required
- Provide budget support to the Executive officer, including invoicing and reconciling accounts
- Assist the Executive Officer in the delivery of generaloffice management
- Support and maintaineffective internal and external relationships with stakeholders
- Other duties as directed
The role will pay 55-60.000 + 15.4% super
The ideal candidate for this role will be proactive and have a high attention to detail. You will be committed to a temporary role and available to commence work shortly.
- Applicants must be Australian citizens or be eligible for citizenship
- Successful applicants will need to obtain and maintain a Baseline Security Clearance
- Previous experience working as an EA or in administration performing the duties listed above is essential.
At Randstad our mission is ‘Shaping the World of Work’, as a candidate this means that we are committed to going the extra mile to find you a meaningful position and invest in your career through Randstad.
If you have the above experience and are seeking temporary work within a Government Department click apply now.
Executive Assistant, federal, government,