Our Client is established under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cwlth), who operate and regulates within their industry in most Australian states.
The role is collaborative and you must be able to build and sustain positive relationships with members of the AER’s Administrative Team and stakeholders in a consultative manner to support staff and management to deliver the objectives of the AER. The position will play a leadership role within the team.
The position responds quickly to business needs within tight timeframes and consistent with internal policies. This role will require the successful candidate to be both flexible and have the agility to adapt and prioritise competing deadlines.
- Provide comprehensive operational, administrative and clerical support of the highest standard to the Chair, CEO of the regulation.
- Proactively manage multiple and complex diaries for the Chair, CEO and one other AER Board member.
- Coordinate internal procedures for the Board and other committee meetings and identify and implement process improvements.
- Arrange appointments, speeches and meetings (with internal and external parties) and circulate associated information. Arrange meeting venues, video conference bookings and provision of catering.
- Anticipate requirements and initiate the timely provision of material for all meetings, speaking engagements, media events and other engagements.
- Track, escalate and file enquiries and complaints and coordinate responses to stakeholders.
- Records management in accordance with approved processes, including coordinating and tracking responses to correspondence to ensure that all deadlines are met.
- Undertake simple budgeting and associated reporting responsibilities, including credit card reconciliations and financial management support.
- Manage incoming calls, correspondence, speech requests and general invitations for the Chair and CEO and action as appropriate.
- Arrange and acquit domestic travel and accommodation.
You Will Be:
- An experienced Executive Assistant with prior experience supporting at Board & CEO level
- An excellent communicator with exceptional organisational skills, excellent judgement and attention to detail.
- Have a high level of integrity, professionalism, confidentiality and discretion.
- Proactive with a can do attitude.
- Willing to be a part of the team and engage and promote a collaborative a team environment.
- High perming and confident to work in a dynamic and demanding environment.
If you think you have the skills and experience we are looking for ‘Apply Now’ or email your current CV in word format to Elizabeth.Clampit@randstad.com.au